Bringing together a strong design team is one of our greatest strengths. Continental's experience enables us to translate our client's needs into architectural drawings that provide "best value". This enables us to define costs at an early stage, setting the foundation for a successful project.
Combining the need of private development along with the goals of municipalities, we seek solutions using such tools as tax abatement and infrastructure requirements that adds value for all parties.
Because we are developers and owners, we recognize that the financial viability of a project is of utmost importance. At an early schematic stage, we generate an anticipated total project cost and provide operating statements that illustrate the economic and investment characteristics of the project. This allows our clients to understand how the project will perform functionally and financially.
We understand the implications of all types of ownership structures and assist our clients in identifying the ownership vehicle that is most viable and beneficial. We help the client complete the corresponding documentation and provide analysis for the associated business decisions. If necessary Continental also has the ability to provide capital for developments.
Continental takes full responsibility for all phases of a project: providing the leadership necessary for success we create a detailed working schedule from the development/design phase through construction to ensure a project is completed on time and within budget.
The foundation of our commercial market representation relies on a thorough understanding of the local market and knowledge of our client's unique situations and requirements. Our proactive approach provides strategic planning through individually tailored marketing campaigns, broker networking, personal selling and excellent reporting.
Continental provides a professional property management program that is invaluable to the protection and appreciation of your real estate investment. Our construction and development expertise allows us to analyze a property with a more educated approach. We provide complete services in lease administration, accounting and finance, and facilities management.
- Concept Development or Refinement
- Operations & Capital Plan Development or Redevelopment
- Portfolio Strategic Plan Development or Rationalization
- Real Estate Organization Design and Performance Improvement
- Real Estate Execution Playbook Development
Acquisition Management: manage the real estate acquisition process from site identification to approval to lease execution or purchase contract
- Design & Construction Management: manage the design-build process from store design to build-out to store opening
- Real Estate Administration: manage the real estate lease administration process (abstract portfolio data, manage subleases, manage critical dates, perform desktop audits, process monthly lease payments, provide detailed management reports)
- Portfolio & Disposition Management: manage portfolio disposition, lease renegotiation, lease renewal and lease restructuring